Hello! My name’s Maggie, and you’re on Chickadee Lover Maggie. I love to inspire, laugh, learn, and create!
I’m very excited to share that earlier this week, I got this notification!
WOOHOO! Thank you SO much!! ❤ ❤ ❤ To celebrate, instead of saying thank you a hundred times, I wanted to find a fun, creative way to throw a little party.
My first thought: draw one hundred doodles and share them with you! Then I ran out of ideas smack-dab after drawing 50 and decided to complete the project there. So I’ve made those fifty doodles the first half of my 100 followers celebration!
I’m very happy to present them to you right now!
HOW CUTE ARE THEY??? I am happily impressed with my own creative cuteness!
Let’s check them out one group at a time!
Yeah, I’m not gonna be able to pick a favorite. THEY’RE ALL MY FAVORITE. I loooveeee the tiny expressions and shapes of all of them! (Even the ones that are a little bit off; it adds to the whimsy.)
I use smileys very often so I thought I’d pick some of my favorite expressions!
Some of these could pass as multiple animals. So I guess whatever one makes you think of when you look at it, that’s the animal it is. haha
Boiiii who doesn’t loooove sweet treats?? Fun fact: the cupcake in the middle was supposed to be an ice cream cone, but he was too thicc so he became a joyful cupcake.
Okay. THIS IS LIKE THE MOST AWESOME CREATIVE PROJECT I’VE EVER CREATED. I had no idea how accomplished and excited I could feel after doing something artsy! I felt totally in my element turning these well-known ladies into adorable little doodles, and I couldn’t be happier with the results.
Now we’re moving on to the second part of this celebration! I’m very happy to introduce… The Ultimate Disney Tag!
- Mention whose blog you found out about this tag through & share their link!
- Include the rules and badge in your post
- Answer all 50 questions
- Tag the post under “theultimatedisneytag” in the Reader
- Leave an open invitation for all Disney lovers to participate!
the 50 questions:
- What is the first Disney movie you remember watching?
- Three characters you relate the most to?
- If you could trade places with one character for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?
- Which princess do you relate the most to?
- Are you jealous of any characters’ fashion sense/wardrobe?
- Which song/s get stuck in your head the most often?
- If you could change one thing about any Disney movie, what would you change and why?
- Which sidekick would you love to have?
- If you could spend the day with three characters, who would you choose and what would the four of you do together?
- Is there a crossover relationship you think would totally work? (For example, Tiana and Prince Charming)
- Are there any minor characters you think should have been included more in their movies’ plots? If so, which ones?
- Which movie has your favorite animation?
- If you could request to have a sequel made for any one movie, what sequel would it be and what would you love to see happen in it?
- Are there any movies you think shouldn’t have had a sequel? Why or why not?
- Do you use any Disney quotes in your everyday life? If so, what are they?
- Have you noticed any plot holes or funny errors in any movie?
- Which quote/s inspire you the most?
- Who were your favorite characters as a kid?
- Who are your favorite characters now?
- What’s the last movie you watched?
- Which movie do you want to watch next?
- Which character would you go to for advice?
- Were there any movies that scared you growing up? Are you okay with watching them now?
- What’s your favorite Disney short?
- Which movie has your favorite soundtrack?
- Who is your favorite classic character? (i.e. Mickey, Goofy, Donald, etc.)
- Which destination/town/world would you love to visit the most? What would you do there?
- Do you prefer watching live action or animated?
- What are your top three most-watched movies?
- Which scene made you the saddest?
- Which scene was the most heartwarming?
- Which scene completely shocked you?
- What are your favorite best friend relationships?
- Which couple is your favorite?
- Movie with the happiest ending?
- Movie with the saddest ending?
- Is there a type of food/treat a character eats/bakes that you’d love to try?
- Have you been to any of the Disney parks?
- What are your favorite Disney Channel shows/movies?
- If you could visit the set of any show or live action movie, which one would you want to see?
- Which movie makes you laugh the most?
- Was there a movie you thought you wouldn’t like, but you ended up loving it?
- Which villains are you scared of?
- Which villain/s don’t scare you?
- Do you like any Disney memes? (feel free to share them!)
- Do you/Have you had any Disney-themed clothes?
- Do you have any stuffed animals/toys? If so, which ones?
- If you could only recommend one Disney movie for others to watch, which one would you choose and why?
- Which characters always make you smile?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you love Disney?
I tag every Disney fan!
Woo! Wasn’t this one of the most awesome posts ever?? I had so much fun with it and I can’t wait to hear what you think!